Austria Haus Club Vail – Penthouse Details
The Austria Haus (house) Club of Vail property has both condominiums and hotel rooms to rent for your next vacation. While you may be looking for an apartment, these condominiums here feel just like your own home – private for your family, full kitchen and all you need. Read here about how to decide which condominium works for your family and if supplemental hotel rooms might make your stay more comfortable.
Pricing Note: the lower rate is for summer and the higher rate is for ski season
Penthouse Condominium Highlights
- Located on the 3rd and 4th floors of the property and all homes face the south – toward Vail Mountain and Gore Creek.
- Vaulted Ceilings – you are on the top floor of the building and will have vaulted ceilings. There is no one above you and this reduces noise. It also feels more spacious.
- Sleeps 8 adults.
- 3 bedrooms – 3 Bathrooms.
- 1 King, 2 full, 2 twin and a fold out couch. Twins can be converted to King.
- Fireplace has rock to surround the fireplace to enhance the ambiance.
- Each room has their own bathroom, most with tub showers.
- In room washer and dryer.
- Fully featured luxury kitchen.
- Balcony with views of ski mountain, Vail Village and Gore creek.
Prices do not include tax or resort fee.
Condo Floor Plan – Penthouse Condominiums
Please see the floor plan details for the Penthouse condominiums so you are aware of the layout of these homes.
Austria Haus Penthouse Photos