Austria Haus Vail – Residence Details – 3 Bedroom
The Austria Haus (house) property has both condominiums and hotel rooms. While you may be looking for an apartment, these condominiums here feel just like your own home – private for your family, full kitchen and all you need. Read here about how to decide which condominium works for your family and if supplemental hotel rooms might make your stay more comfortable.
Pricing Note: the lower rate is for summer and the higher rate is for ski season
3 Bedroom Condominium Highlights
- Location at the property – Located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the property and all face the south toward Vail Mountain and Gore Creek. You can look at the building layout to see more about the location of this type condo at the property (opens in a new tab so you don’t lose your place!).
- Ceilings – standard ceilings like you find in most homes. The only apartments here with vaulted ceilings are the Penthouse options.
- Sleeps 8 adults.
- Bedding – 1 King, 2 full, 2 twin and a fold out couch. Twin can be converted to King – we MUST know in advance.
- Each room has its own bathroom (en suite) – most with tub showers – heated floors.
- In room washer and dryer.
- Fully featured luxury kitchen.
- Square footage is approximately 1450 sq.ft.
- Balcony with views of ski mountain, Vail Village and Gore creek.
Prices do not include tax or resort fee.
Condo Floor Plan – 3 Bedroom
Please see the floor plan details for the 3 bedroom condominiums so you are aware of the layout of the home.