The Austria Haus Club is a private residence club (a really nice property where people share ownership of a condominium that they could not otherwise own through their own efforts). It is quite nicely located in the highly sought after Vail Village. This is a ‘fractional ownership’ property with 162 memberships (18 condos with 9 owners each).
This property has both condominiums and hotel rooms (25) on the same premises. The on-site pool (heated), exercise room, dining area and hot tub are shared by all guests.
Amenities of this property include:
- The property is within easy walking distance to Vail Village dining, shopping and mountain activities
- Daily breakfast is included in your visit – served 7am to 10am on weekdays, 7am to 11am on weekends
- Access to an on-site exercise room as well as an off-site fully appointed exercise facility
- Outdoor, shared grilling area – tools provided by the Concierge team
- Shared pool and hot tub – towels provided
- Concierge and Bell services
- Parking for 1 vehicle in the underground parking garage
Daily Breakfast Details
Breakfast is a European Continental which includes cereals, both hot and cold, granola, breads, bagels, fresh
fruit, yogurts, meats, cheeses, hard boiled eggs, waffle station, juices, milk, coffee, and assorted teas.
Breakfast options vary daily. Gluten free options available.
Property Photos (Common Areas)
Only steps from the historic covered bridge and overlooking the gold medal waters of Gore Creek, the Austria Haus Club offers 5 star service, spectacular views and a unique opportunity for exclusive home ownership in the Vail Valley.
Starting with Bavarian-style architecture and luxurious interior design, the Austria Haus Club combines the charm and ambiance of Europe with all the grandeur and beauty Vail has to offer.
Enjoy easy access to numerous boutiques, gourmet restaurants and world class events such as the symphony and ballet.
With over 5,000 acres of some of the best skiable terrain in North America, Vail Mountain draws an elite group of international guests who come for “the experience of a lifetime.”
If you are looking to understand more about ownership at a world class resort only 2 hours from Denver, look no further. For more information, please phone us or complete our general information form today.