Getting to The Austria Haus Club and Hotel is easy and convenient. Vail is located approximately 100 miles west of Denver and Denver International Airport. The property is approximately 30 miles east of Eagle and the Eagle airport.
From the Eagle County Airport (EGE), expect to arrive on-site at the Austria Haus Club after an approximate 35 minute ride.
From Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- Take Cooley Mesa Road (main airport road) to Highway 6.
- Take a right on Highway 6. You will be heading east.
- Follow Highway 6 to signs for Interstate 70 (I-70) east.
- Proceed on I-70 for approximately 30-35 minutes (weather dependent), to the Vail exit 176.
- After the exit, you will enter the roundabout in Vail Village. Continue in the roundabout until the second exit. Take the second exit which directs you eastward onto I-70 Frontage Road. Take the first right onto Village Center Drive. This will end at East Meadow Drive. Bear left (be mindful of public buses using Meadow Drive) into the entrance to the Austria Haus Club. You will see a sign to the left (east bound) saying DO NOT ENTER. Drive straight ahead and park in one of the 2 parking spots which are temporary parking for Austria Haus visitors and guests. A bellman will help you unload the vehicle as well as assist with parking (as needed).
FOR GMAIL/GOOGLE USERS (assumes you have a GMAIL/Google account and can login):
First, you’ll need to install the ‘Google Maps‘ app on your phone or tablet. Then, from the map included below, you can click on ‘More options’, then in the next window, click on ‘Send directions to your phone‘. The ‘email‘ method seems to work best so far. This way, you’ll have the driving instructions with you while driving – which you’ll use in your Google Maps app.
(end of document)