Fractional Ownership Vacation Home – Resales -Vail Colorado
The Austria Haus property has 18 condominiums (basically the Club) and 25 Hotel rooms in the same building. All condominiums are owned as a fractional vacation home and are available for sale. There are 162 owners with a 1/9th, deeded share in the condominium type they own (2 bedroom, 3 bedroom or 3 bedroom Penthouse). There are 4 levels in the building, each with a mixture of condominium types. It may help to see the floor layouts to understand the layout for the building.
The Austria Haus provides members and guests with an ideal Vail Village location – easy for access to town areas for shopping and dining. People love to walk around in Vail Village. The Austria Haus also has amenities and services than compare to some of the finest Vail vacation homes. With ownership of a membership, this all comes at a price that more closely reflects the member’s actual vacation usage (we can help you figure out if renting or owning meets your financial plans). Best of all, the maintenance and housekeeping are taken care of by on-site staff. All you have to do is relax and have a great time.
You will receive on-site storage for your personal items so when you have scheduled your trip to Vail, all you have to think about is getting here.
As an owner at the exclusive Austria Haus Club, you have the flexibility to enjoy Vail virtually year round without most of the responsibilities that come with 2nd home ownership. Membership or ownership provides you with a deeded interest for 5 weeks of the year.
The common facilities at the property are shared by the condominium and hotel guests. There is a heated swimming pool, hot tub, small exercise room and shared dining area and library.
There is on-site management, concierge and facilities crews – all easily accessed and ready to help you with anything you need.
This asset or property can be mortgaged and resold – the same way you would sell your current home. Your deeded interest in the club’s private residences, clubhouse and common areas is much like an equity ownership in an exclusive country club.
You also have the ability to rent your weeks with a couple of exceptions – some weeks at the Austria Haus Club are reserved for owner use and are not in the rental ‘pool’.
The condominiums are prices for sale as follows – this information is subject to change at any time:
- 2 Bedroom – Starting at $179,750 | approximately 1200 square feet | $2446/QTR
- 3 Bedroom – Starting at $220,000 | approximately 1425 square feet | $3160/QTR
- Penthouse – Starting at $300,000 | approximately 1550 square feet | $3249/QTR
Benefits of pursuing ownership of a Fractional resale
- See how much you like Vail – You have been to Vail, but really don’t know if you want to own property here. The Austria Haus Club is a great option for ‘entry’ level ownership in Vail. Some buy here and own for many years. Some explore for a few years, then purchase another home as needs change. Members tend to visit Vail more often when they own. Over time we witness owners skiing more than they had ever skied when they were simply vacationing.
- Location, location, location – condos in this area sell for millions. At the Club you partially own a condominium that is worth far more were it sold as a single property. Everyone seems to love the location.
- It’s a club membership, not an investment – you ‘join’ for the price. It’s not a golf club but is a ‘residence’ club – thus you have a phenomenal place to stay in Vail without the need to maintain the property. You can leave your skis and belongings here in the owner bins so you don’t have to pack so much when you visit. Similar to the Vail Mountain Club for $150K, but instead of just having a place to park and eat breakfast, you also have 5 weeks of a beautiful place to stay.
- What do you own? – 2 winter weeks, 2 summer weeks and 1 optional week in the winter or summer (plus access to the ‘space available’ program). The property you own can be transferred to family members like any other property.
- Cover 1 year of vacation in your first purchase – timed properly, you can apply the cost of your vacation for the year as a ‘discount’ on the purchase price.
- Longer you own, the more you save – avoid cost each year of accommodations and leave your stuff here.
- For flexible travelers, works well – If you have flexible travel dates each year it is a great way to step into ownership in Vail. If you like Vail even more in the summer season, this is really something to consider because members will trade a winter week for summer weeks and the off season allows for space available.
- Rental of your weeks – some choose to rent their weeks to other travelers if they are not able to visit Vail during their assigned time. This income can support your annual dues or other fun things in your life.
- Space Available – a valuable part of ownership is the ‘space available’ program. This allows for more available time for those that can get here easily and on a flexible schedule. You have access to use the Club during low use times – you only pay the weekly cleaning fee.
(end of document)